Monday, October 19, 2009

Quotes I Like

Life is Just predetermined then why we dream?

I am a man, transition to many lives............................................saurabh

If your head is big, your hat has to be bigger.



because I realized that the bestest way to achieve anything is only by being brutally honest.


Just imagine Swami Ayn Rand and Baba Nietzsche, if u believe in Swami Vivekananda or ...--Ramu

Calvin-U can't just turn on creativity like a faucet.u have to b in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?Calvin : Last-minute panic.

"If I had only one day left to live, I wod live it in my math class: it would seem so much longer!!"

"its difficult to sustain life...but easy to kill the soul!!"

"It is impossible to Love and be wise." -Francis Bacon
" Let me be the foolish to be loved "   - Bacon's Baap

'You elude me. I cannot place you...' -jack london

pink is the weak color-- saurabh's wisdom

Why are all dead people good? Ans: Because they no longer pose a threat or a competition to the living ones.

“This tree stands here lonely on the hills so high has it grown that if it wanted to speak theres no one tall enough to listen”-Nietzsche.

“That which does not kill you makes you stronger”- Friedrich Nietzsche.

I was asked what I don’t eat, I replied ‘rocks’;
















    No comments: