Sunday, September 5, 2010

This Ain't a Love song

I was shocked when i went through your Oct'99 issue (Fundas), as you guys don't take love as love no more. It has got bounded only by physical satisfaction. Let me tell you one thing: Love is love whether it was in 746 BC or it is in 1999 Ad. what's worth thinking about is why to teen today, love only means dating, going dutch, sleeping over at his or her place etc, instead of sharing each other's joy and sorrows and helping each other out.

Now. we switch partners when we feel they are no longer good. I, m not saying you must stick to one person for the rest of your life, even if you don't gel. But we must think before we act. Despite getting virtually unlimited freedom we still want more. To us, freedom means the freedom to do everything we wish. But just think, there are people who don't agree with each other, so if we were free to do whatever we want, so many people's thinking will clash. So I think there should always be some rules in life. after all, this is not just your or my world:It's "our world". So, even freedom will have to have some kind of limit. don't you guys think we enjoyed life more when we were kis with restrictions than now, when we have more freedom?

All I want to say is that love should always have the prefix "true" and freedom the prefix "real".







Saurabh Raj Sharan, Ranchi.
Published in Teens Today! (Target) December 1999.
@ RSVP, Page 4 , India Today

www.teens.india.today.com


My article when I was in 12th Std
http://www.india-today.com/ttoday/121999/plus.html\

1 comment:

Gautam said...

Teens today...that just brought back so many memories to me.
Your article is good. So you are ready to live your life by the book of rules .. right? :)