Monday, January 9, 2012

Arshiya's Kitchen Biryani - Review

A new venture of Biryani, but confident about the taste, "Arshiya's Kitchen". 
I got a comment in my previous post where I mentioned Top 4 Places of Biryani in Bangalore, which stated that I must try their Biryani and I was told to drop a mail if I ever wanted a taste of the claim.
As a dedicated food lover, It was hard to say no. Sajid , the owner was prompt and courteous to send us the biryani to our house. The food was packed neatly in Porcelain boxes and was given a clean feel. I must be confident that this new venture will be service oriented and hygiene concern.
Now talking about the food, I insisted on tasting both Non-veg Mutton Biryani and Egg Biryani with veg rice just to taste both affairs of food. As I rarely see a veg biryani cooked to perfection.


The mutton was best chosen from the selection, as it was succulent and subtle. The rice was a normal basmati cooked with mutton more like a Kachhi Hyderabadi Biryani style. The only difference was the subtle and light mix of spices, you were able to taste some dashes of green chilies. The biryani was a little dry and this could be justified well as the Brinjal Saalan was very rich and awesome with taste. The raitha was thick and mixed with onion slices.
The Vegetable Biryani was prepared on the terms like a Tahri, rich with beans and vegetables. The saalan was doing well here. The eggs were topped on and the texture was right. However I wish a little more hot spices in there. The quantities are well enough for a hearty meal.
I was bowled over by the nice gesture on taking feedbacks for new opening.
I wish them best for their future endevours.
Rating:- 3.5/5


PS:- I was not allowed to pay for the Biryanis and hence I cannot comment on rates.
for restaurant details contact :-arshiyaskitchen@gmail.com

1 comment:

Sai said...

another mouthwatering review! appreciate if place of the restaurant is included (dont want to bother you everytime :)).
Cheers..
Sai