Friday, December 30, 2011

Bye Bye 2011

2011
It was a special year for me, as I married my sweetheart and lost my Bachelorhood. This is the year which I will count as zero mile for all the future journeys, I ll take. This year was full of 
rollercoaster rides and some adrenaline punching stunts. We (Now-onwards) went to the farthest island in Indian ocean and had our best time together. I got my new camera lens (thanks to wifey) and i got an extended view for all my shots. The travel became more common and reaching to the secluded parts are something I ll cherish.
This year was also full of Anti-corruption movement, which I supported earlier but soon I realized that this is not the solution and became an open critic of Team Anna. The year was also full of rumors and unclaimed claims in Indian politics. Its always funny to watch parliament and it's outcome.


Best movie: Rockstar

Dhobi Ghat
Yeh Saali Zindagi
Memories in March
Shor in the City
I Am
Mod


Best Songs (Music directors/Lyricist and Singers): 

 "Tere Liye"  Lyrics Gulzar Singer Suresh Wadkar Music   Vishal Bhardwaj
 "Jo Bhi Main"  Lyrics Irshad Kamil Singer Mohit Chauhan Music AR Rahman

Best Destination: Bali , Indonesia -  A perfect gateway for Honeymoon


Best Experience: Scuba Dive
Best Ride:  Kakkabe, Palace estate .
Best Stay: Hard Rock Hotel Bali , Kuta Beach
Best Food: The Pink Poppadum at Ista Bangalore 

Best Place to Eat: @Biryani Zone , Kundanahalli Bangalore
                                @The Pink Poppadum at Ista Bangalore 
                                @Creme Center Patna
Best Drink: Double Black JW
Best Trip: Kannur Beach and Dhanushkodi
Best Party: House Party with close friends
Best Book: Indonesia: Lonely Planet - 9th Edn-Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Celeste Brash, Muhammad Cohen and Only Time Will Tell - Jeffrey Archer 
Best Dare: Scuba and Bungy (again)

Best Buy: 55-250mm IS Canon 
Best TV find: Chakh le India - Kachcha Rasta and TLC
Best portal: Flipkart again
Best News: India's Cricket World Cup win , Sehwag breaking Sachin's record of 200 runs, Gaddafi's Kill.
My Poem - पीले फूलों की दस्तक
My New find Blog topic- विकट बुद्धि
Best Moments: 1st March 2011

No comments: